Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Breakfast Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Breakfast Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy breakfast bars recipe. To cook healthy breakfast bars you only need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Breakfast Bars:
- Take 5 cup of Regular oats.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed nuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Use 225 grams of Butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast Bars:
- Switch oven onto 150°F C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with spray and cook. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except for the cinnamon and sugar. In a small pot heat the honey, sugar milk and butter. Once sugar is dissolved add cinnamon. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Press down into cookie tray with back of spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 C. Cool slightly and slice into squares. Wait for them to be completely cold before removing from tray. Store in airtight cookie jar.
Breakfast bars are reliably filling, convenient, and tasty; and between you and me, they're better and healthier when they're homemade. Of course, they make great snacks, too! These breakfast bars are great for a grab and run breakfast for busy people. They are full of the goodness you need to start off the day. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars sustained me as we moved across the country away form all our friends and family.
If you find this Healthy Breakfast Bars recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.