Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest recipe. To make cinnamon buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest:
- Provide 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use of Warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 200 g of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 125 g of butter/ margarine.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest:
- In a clean bowl sift the flour, sugar, salt and yeast..
- Add the butter and fold in the flour. Mix well until it's incorporated into the flour..
- Add the warm water bit by bit and knead until your hands are clean. Leave it in a warm place for about 30 minutes to rise..
- Once it has doubled in size, roll it out into a big round shape and generously spread the cinnamon on the dough..
- Roll the dough into one long dough..
- Cut it into pieces like this 👇.
- Apply egg wash on your pieces and put them in a warm place to rise till they double in size..
- Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes..
Sweet, sticky and so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! (yes, they are THAT good). Put the milk and eggs into the bowl of a food mixer then add the flour. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
If you find this Cinnamon Buns #mystaplefoodrecipecontest recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.