Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cinnamon Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon buns recipe. To make cinnamon buns you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Buns:
- Use of Dough.
- Get 500 ml of milk.
- Provide 50 g of live yeast or 2x 7g packets of dry yeast.
- You need 150 ml of caster sugar.
- Take 1.4 litre (840 g) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Provide 150 g of softened butter.
- You need of Filling.
- Get 75-100 g of softened butter.
- Use 100 ml of caster sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Brush and Garnish.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need of pearl sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Cinnamon Buns:
- Preheat the oven to 225° Celcius or 200° for a fan assisted oven..
- Crumble yeast in a large mixing bowl. Pour over the milk (lukewarm for faster rising, otherwise cold works too) and stir till the yeast dissolves.
- If using dry yeast, put the yeast in with the dry ingredients and heat liquid up to approx. 45°. You can also use cold liquid here too but the proving process will take a few hours..
- Mix the dry ingredients and pour everything into the mixing bowl. Also add the softened butter knobs..
- Work the mixture to form a dough and knead thoroughly for about 5-10 minutes. Cover and leave to prove for at least 40 minutes..
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half on a lightly floured work surface to form a rectangle..
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together and spread over the dough..
- Roll up each rectangle and cut into equal sized pieces. Place the buns cut side up in paper cases or on baking paper and leave to prove under a tea towel until they double in size..
- Brush with beaten egg. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 8-10 minutes.
If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in.
If you find this Cinnamon Buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.