Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect cinnamon buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cinnamon buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon buns recipe. To cook cinnamon buns you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook cinnamon buns:
- You need 250 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 75 grams of powdered suger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 75 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of bry yeast.
- Use 5 tsp of unsalted butter (softened).
- Get 75 grams of brown suger (packed).
- Get 1 of resins- nuts as per your preference.
Instructions to make cinnamon buns:
- add dry yeast to half a cup of milk, add a spoon full of sugar, stir and keep aside, the yeast shal activate within 10 mins..
- mix powdered sugar, flour and salt in a bowl, mix well..
- pour activated yeast mix ( which is now frothy) over the flour mix and kneed the dough, add some more milk if needed keep the consistency to sticky..
- once the dough forms start adding butter spoon by spoon to the dough, use only 3 teaspoon of butter for dough. its better to use dough hook now for 3-5 mins or kneed with hand for 10 mins. in the end the dough should look silky and smooth.
- keep it aside in warm place in the kitchen covered with kitchen towel and let it rise for minimum 1 hour or till the dough is double in size..
- after the dough rises, puncture the dough by pusshing tip of the fingers in the dough, let the air come out, kneed it on non stick surface pushing with the base of your palm..
- lighly flour the surface and roll the dough in rectangle. (1/2 inch thick).
- spread 1 teaspoon butter over the rolled dough, spread the brown sugar evenly. spread nuts/ resins give it a good dab, and roll tightly like a swiss roll..
- cut horizontally 1 inch thick ( it should look like running pin wheel 🙂 arange on greased baking tray and let it rise for next 1-1/2 hour or till doubled.
- preheat the oven at 200 C.
- apply a lil bit of butter on the top of buns, bake at 200 c for 10 to 15 mins or till golden from above and done.
Gently rub the cinnamon mixture into the butter. Beginning at one long side, roll up dough tightly like a jelly-roll; then gently pinch the seam down to seal. Sweet, sticky and so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! (yes, they are THAT good). Put the milk and eggs into the bowl of a food mixer then add the flour. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls.
If you find this cinnamon buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.