Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipe. To make sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham:
- Get 1 lb of ham/gammon joint (I used boneless)..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 of tin pineapple.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sliced jalapenos.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham:
- Crumble sugar into the bottom of your slow cooker. Mix in jalapenos, garlic powder, and the juice from your pineapple tin..
- Chop half the pineapple into chunks, and put in the slow cooker..
- Mix thoroughly, then add your meat. If you can, put it fat side down..
- Rub the exposed meat with more sugar, put the lid on and bake for the first hour on high..
- After an hour, turn the temperature down to low and continue to cook for another 3 hours. This is based on a 1.5lb piece of meat – you will need to adjust your cooking time accordingly..
- Half way through the cooking time you may wish to turn your meat over. Baste it with the juices, then sprinkle more sugar on top..
- At the end of the cooking time, remove from the slow cooker and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes..
- While the ham is resting, put about 50ml of the cooking liquid into a saucepan. Heat gently, and add 1tbsp of corn flour. Store until it starts to thicken, and then add the rest of the juices and 100ml vegetable stock. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from the heat..
- Slice up your ham, serve with the sauce and whatever accompaniments you wish..
Crock Pot Ham Stew (Low Carb)Recipes That Crock. Crock pot ham is so easy and honestly, it is my go to when I am making a ham for the holidays or any event. You can just throw it in the crock pot and I call this my Pineapple Sugar Ham and everyone in the family always ask me to make it for gatherings, especially Easter! Make this crock pot ham for. Pineapple Crock Pot Baked Beans make for a one of a kind delicious side dish for your next BBQ or potluck.
If you find this Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.