Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. It’s easy to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to any day of the week crock pot holiday ham recipe. You can cook any day of the week crock pot holiday ham using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham:
- Use 4 lb of Ham.
- Provide 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple Slices.
- Get of Maraschino Cherries – Optional.
Steps to make Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham:
- Place foil along bottom of Crock Pot, place ham inside..
- Mix juice from the can of Pineapple, brown sugar & maple syrup in a bowl. Pour over top of ham..
- Add pineapple slices to top of ham. You can add a few Maraschino Cherries to the top if you'd like. You do not need toothpicks – the pineapple will stay on top of the ham if placed correctly..
- Cook on High 6-8 hours, depending on how tender you prefer it. Make sure to re-coat top of ham with glaze every so often. Enjoy!.
If you find this Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.