Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy crockpot dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy crockpot dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot dinner recipe. To cook easy crockpot dinner you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy crockpot dinner:
- Use 2 of potatoes, one big one small.
- Use of Tyson grilled chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar chesse.
- Get 2 cups of mild cheddar chesse.
- Prepare 1 can (16 oz) of green chile enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 can (4 oz) of green diced chiles.
Steps to make Easy crockpot dinner:
- These are the things you will need.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Put potatoes into a bowl of water wash potatoes until starch comes off, about two or three times, then put potatoes into a pot. Add water cook until about fork tender.
- Next cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to the crock pot. When potatoes are almost about fork tender add to crock pot..
- Next open the cans of pinto beans, green chile enchilada sauce and the green chilies and put into crock pot. Stir everything.
- Turn on crockpot for four to eight hour four hours. If you have a short amount of time or eight hours put it on in the morning and later on it will be done..
- Add the cheese the last thirty minutes Stir in cheese so the cheese will melt. Serve over rice.
Okay, let's dive into these super easy slow cooker dump meals! These chicken dump meals are super versatile and customizable to your taste. You can always use chicken thighs in place of chicken breasts. It's up to your preference, or whatever is on sale! Creamy Italian Chicken: In your crockpot.
If you find this Easy crockpot dinner recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.