Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked-easy queso dip recipe. To cook wicked-easy queso dip you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wicked-easy Queso Dip:
- Use 1 (24 oz.) of jar chunky salsa (or equal amount of homemade salsa).
- Provide 1 packet of velveeta cheese sauce (or more, there's 3 in a box).
- Get 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese, softened.
Steps to make Wicked-easy Queso Dip:
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer, beat the cheese sauce and cream cheese together until smooth..
- Dump in your salsa and use the mixer to blend it in well, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl….don't wanna miss blending in any of the cheesy goodness or the salsa!.
- Pour into a plastic container you can heat up later if you wish, or pour it into a small crockpot on low to allow it to warm up if you like………………………………I personally eat this stuff right out of the fridge. Don't worry too much about it spoiling in the fridge…it rarely lasts long enough to go bad lol but even so, the ingredients in the salsa gives it a pretty decent life span. I've never had a batch to spoil yet, but that's because it gets devoured so quickly!.
If you find this Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.