Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Monkey Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Monkey Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy monkey bread recipe. You can cook quick and easy monkey bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Monkey Bread:
- Take 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Monkey Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the packaging and cut into quarters..
- Either in a large bowl or gallon sized Ziploc bag, combine the granulated sugar and the cinnamon..
- Toss the quartered biscuit pieces in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to evenly coat them and arrange them into the prepared bundt pan..
- Once all are coated and in the pan, place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once butter is melted, whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla extract and pinch of salt until combined..
- Pour the melted butter mix evenly over the dough balls in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until no longer doughy and golden brown..
- Allow to cool in the bundt pan for 10 minutes. Then flip over onto a large plate and serve immediately..
Add apples, berries and a drizzle of frosting for the ultimate breakfast. This easy monkey bread recipe is much simpler than I thought! We make at home all the time now with a lot of variations. You only need a few ingredients. Monkey bread, also commonly called pull-apart bread, is made by flavoring rolls or biscuits and The resulting bread is easy to pull apart into individual serving sizes.
If you find this Quick and Easy Monkey Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.