Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy quick rhubarb bread recipe. You can cook easy quick rhubarb bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- Use 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rhubarb, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Steps to make Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside..
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside..
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo..
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts..
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans..
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle..
In a bowl, combine the fresh rhubarb and the sugar, and set aside. In another bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder, and set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and the brown sugar, and beat in the eggs, (using an electric mixer), until mixture is light and fluffy. In a bowl, combine the sugar and oil; blend in egg, vanilla and milk. Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; add to moist ingredients.
If you find this Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.