Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy bread au gratin with canned meat sauce recipe. To cook quick and easy bread au gratin with canned meat sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce:
- You need 1 slice of Bread (6 to 8 sliced loaf).
- Use 1/3 of Onion.
- Provide 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1 of Wiener sausage.
- Use of Seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of + Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 6 dash of Magic Salt (seasoned salt with spice and herb).
- Get 2 tbsp of Canned meat sauce.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 of generous amount Cheese (easy melting type).
Steps to make Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce:
- Cut the bread, onion, and shimeji mushrooms into a bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sliced onion in a gratin (casserole) dish and microwave it for 3 minutes..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms on top of the onion from Step 2 and microwave for another 2-3 minutes until the mushroom is cooked through..
- Add the bread pieces into another gratin (casserole) dish, sprinkle some olive oil, Magic Salt and mayonnaise on top and toss gently..
- Add the cooked onion, shimeji mushrooms, and the wiener sausage on top and sprinkle some pepper..
- Top it with the canned meat sauce. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and bake at 230℃ for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and it is done..
- Garnish it with chopped parsley and enjoy it while it is still hot..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese. This crazy-good recipe for potatoes au gratin comes from my dear friend Kelly Santoro, and it's almost identical to the recipe I learned in culinary school. This easy Japanese meat doria recipe is a great one dish meal, the melted cheese, sauteed meat & veggie, and panko on top of rice is so yummy! Similar to gratin, Doria is the savory meat sauce over steamed rice, covered with melted cheese and baked in the oven. Combine ground meat with remaining onions, remaining garlic, egg and squeezed bread.
If you find this Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.