Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You will see that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe. You can cook fried toast with tuna (canned fish) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried toast with tuna (canned fish):
- Get 2 loaves of bread (sliced).
- Take 2 cans of tuna fish.
- You need 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Get 3 of ripped tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of scope mixed spices.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 5 of eggs.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Oil.
- Get of Cream cheese.
Instructions to make Fried toast with tuna (canned fish):
- Fly the onion till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 2 mnts till well cooked.
- Add the fish after disposing the preserving water, add all the spices..
- Stir and cover to simmer for 3 mnts.
- Take out the bread slices and cut off the end (brown sides).
- Take one slice at a time and press it in between your hands.
- Spread 1 tsp of the cheese on a slice of bread, take one spoon of fillings (fish), and put at the center of the slice. Tightly press the ends to close it..
- In a bowl put the eggs and beat them well. Also put the bread crumbs in a plate..
- Now dip the tightly closed slice in the eggs and then to the bread crumbs..
- Repeat the above process till the last slice of the bread..
- Heat oil for frying.
- Deep fry your sandwiches till golden brown.
- Serve with cold juice, tea or coffee..
Place tuna in a mesh strainer, run a little water over it then press firmly with the back of a spoon to get the liquid out. When the tuna is squeezed dry, the seasonings stick better to it and doesn't have too much of a fishy taste. Add tuna fish to green bean casserole for a tasty take on the popular autumn and winter side dish. Assemble it easily, folding dried thyme, tuna, fresh or frozen green beans, and celery into a quick stovetop white sauce. Bake the dish in the oven until the whole thing is bubbling and browned.
If you find this Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.