Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Fried Empanadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Fried Empanadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple fried empanadas recipe. You can cook simple fried empanadas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Fried Empanadas:
- Take 1 each of Flour tortilla (homemade).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 of Seasoning.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Use 1 of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Simple Fried Empanadas:
- Brown the ground beef and add the peas and onions when almost finished..
- Mix in salsa and seasonings..
- Heat oil until shimmering..
- Roll out dough into 4" rounds. Add a scoop of beef mixture. Fold into half moon shapes and press along edge with fork..
- Carefully place beef/dough pouch into hot oil. Let cook about 2 minutes until brown then flip..
- Remove once both sides are golden brown. Cool and drain on a paper towel..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream..
If you find this Simple Fried Empanadas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.