Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried boneless chicken breasts recipe. You can cook oven fried boneless chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Use 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breaats, cut into even 1/2 inch slices, pounded.
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 of eggs nu ed with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat the oven to 425, have a oven proof skillet ready to heat with 6 tablespoons of the butter.
- In a bowl combine flour, cheese, bread crumbs seasonings and baking oowder.
- Dip chicken in egg to coat.
- Then in flour mixture’.
- Place prepared skillet in the oven to heat and melt butter.
- Add chicken, don’t crowd it and cook 7 minutes.
- Flip chicken adding remaing burtter and cool until just cooked through 5 to 10 minutes.
The downside, is that they are pretty easy to overcook, or just cook quite blandly. Over the years, I've received countless requests for new chicken breast recipes, and many more for tips on how to bake chicken breasts in the oven. Because anyone who worked with chicken breasts before know that they can be incredibly versatile. This recipe crisps chicken in the oven rather than in a skillet or deep-fat fryer, cutting down on calories and fat. Chicken breast may be everyone's go-to lean protein—but, man, can it be boring.
If you find this Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.