Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free) recipe. To make five spice boneless fried chicken (gluten free) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free):
- Take 350 gr of boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take of Coating Ingredients :.
- Get 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Provide 25 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of five spice powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
Steps to make Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free):
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..
If you find this Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.