Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken tikka handi recipe. You can cook boneless chicken tikka handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- Use of For marination:.
- You need 2 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 1 1/2 of egg.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of tikka masala.
- Get of For onion paste:.
- Use 3 of medium onions sliced.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Get of For gravy:.
- Take of Onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Take 1 of tea cup water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of crush coriander.
- Get of For garnish:.
- Use 1 handful of fresh chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 handful of julienne cut ginger.
Instructions to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well..
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside..
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside..
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté..
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well..
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.