Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken breast (tatsuta-age) recipe. You can cook fried chicken breast (tatsuta-age) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age):
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ・Sake.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ・Sugar.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ・Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 1 tsp of Squeezed ginger juice (or grated ginger).
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Provide 1 of Frying oil.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age):
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and add to a bowl. Sprinkle sake, sugar, and salt and massage into the chicken to soften..
- Add the soy sauce, mirin, and ginger juice to the chicken from Step 1 and let it sit for a while..
- Cover the chicken pieces from Step 2 in katakuriko and fry in oil..
- Once the chicken has cooled, place in a freeze-store bag and freeze..
- When using the chicken in bento lunch boxes, microwave it first before packing..
- For more bento lunch box recipes, check out "Juicy Karaage"or "Soft Chicken Cutlet". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152811-juicy-fried-chicken-freeze-this-for-your-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento.
- "Youlinji Chicken Breast". "Pork Offcuts Tonkatsu". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu.
- "Minced Meat and Cabbage Cutlet". "Chicken Tsukune". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155179-freezable-minced-cabbage-beef-cutlets-for-bento.
Seira Kagami, Itadakimasu Dining With The Chef, How To Make Tatsuta-Age Fried Chicken. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: To make Tatsutaage, the key ingredient is Katakuriko, the potato starch. The signature look of Tatsutaage is a white coating from Katakuriko. Katakuriko seems more popular than corn starch in Japan. Tatsutaage is like Karaage, seasoned and deep-fried meat or fish.
If you find this Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.