Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edamame Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame fried rice recipe. You can cook edamame fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Edamame Fried Rice:
- Use 2 of plates brown rice (leftover rice, put it in the refrigerator over night, is recommended).
- Get 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 150 gr of edamame.
- Provide 1 of big carrot, diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder (to taste).
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 pack of seasoned roasted nori seaweed, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of For scrambled eggs:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk/water.
- Take of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Edamame Fried Rice:
- For the fluffy scrambled eggs: In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk/water, salt, and pepper until well combined..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium low-high heat. Pour the eggs mixture. Wait around 10 seconds. With a spatula, pull the cooked outer edges o the center of the eggs. Do this to the rest of the eggs. Turn the eggs and begin to break them into small pieces. Remove from the heat. Set aside. (Don’t fry the eggs too long as it will make them hard.).
- For the fried rice: Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add carrot. Stir until the carrot is half cooked..
- Add rice, edamame, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well..
- Add sesame oil. Mix again. Remove from the heat..
- Place the fried rice on serving plates. Top with scramble eggs and seasoned roasted nori seaweed..
- Enjoy! 😋.
I usually have my MIL make a huge batch of plain rice and then throughout the week I fry it in a few different ways like my Masala Fried Rice or my Kimchi Fried. A veggie- & protein-packed Quinoa Fried Rice from Keys to the Kitchen by Aida Mollenkamp! I was immediately drawn to the quinoa fried rice – I always have some quinoa in the fridge, Jack will never. Updated August The best part about fried rice is that it's a totally flexible dish. You can add whatever you have on.
If you find this Edamame Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.