Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best cheese dip ever recipe. You can cook best cheese dip ever using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Cheese Dip Ever:
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drain grease.
- You need 1 of big jar of pace picante sauce (or 2 smaller jars).
- Provide 1 can of Fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Use 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese cubes up (use half for a smaller crockpot) for more cheesy use 2 blocks of cheese.
Steps to make Best Cheese Dip Ever:
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease..
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except the velveeta cheese mix well. Add the some of the cheese to the top mix again and add the rest of the cheese to the top. Cook on high or low till the cheese melts. When it’s done mix and serve… can keep in crockpot when severing..
- Serve with any kind of chips. Doritos or tortillas goes best I think..
- This don’t have to be made in a crockpot or slow cooker. This can be done in the oven with a 13×9 inch baking dish..
- Notes- This is an expensive recipe to make. Name brand matters in this recipe. Don’t use cheap cheese it just won’t taste good. Honestly if you use cheap ingredients it just won’t taste the same. Its about 40.00 if you’re making it a big crockpot as in the cover photo, I make mine in a smaller crockpot and don’t cut down on any of the ingredients just the cheese. This is a cheese dip so the main ingredient is pricey..
If you find this Best Cheese Dip Ever recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.