Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect cinnamon buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect cinnamon buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cinnamon buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Nuts as well as various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon buns recipe. To cook cinnamon buns you need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make cinnamon buns:
- You need of dough ingredients.
- Use 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of warm milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of margarine.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use of filling.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- Get of icing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Provide 8 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make cinnamon buns:
- For the rolls, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl..
- Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour..
- Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until the dough has doubles in size..
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface uintil it is approx. 21 inches long by 16 inches wide. it should be approx. 1/4 thick..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To make feeling , combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Add sugar, margarine, salt , eggs and flour then mix well..
- Spread the softened margarine over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the surface..
- Working carefully , from the long edge , roll the dough down to the bottom edge..
- Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices and place in a lightly grease bkaing pan..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking combine the icing ingredients..
- Beat well with an electric mixer until fluffy..
- when the rolls are done , spread generously with icing. serve and enjoy.☺.
If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in.
If you find this cinnamon buns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.