Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can really bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, caramelized bananas and figs recipe. To cook french toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, caramelized bananas and figs you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs:
- Take 2 of free-range eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of milk.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon, plus extra to dust the final dish with.
- You need 2 of hot cross buns(preferably a day/two days old).
- Get 1 of banana sliced.
- Prepare 4 of figs gently torn in half.
- Get 1 handful of almonds to garnish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt to serve.
- Provide 1 of glug of olive oil.
Steps to make French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs:
- In a frying pan, heat to medium- high heat, add the olive oil and bring to a light sizzle..
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, adding a pinch of cinnamon and the vanilla extract. Cut the hot cross buns in half and dip the both sides of the halves in the egg mixture..
- Add the egg dipped hot cross buns to the heated frying pan and cook for 2-5 minutes until golden brown and toasty..
- Add the sliced banana to the frying pan and caramelize..
- Serve fresh with the French toast hot cross buns, alongside the yoghurt, cinnamon to dust, the figs and almonds..
Place the eggs into a shallow mixing bowl and lightly whisk. Here's another idea when it comes to Christmas morning: pop in a casserole dish of overnight French toast into the oven and wake your household with the jammy fruit aromas of raspberries and dried figs. Then, put on a pot of coffee, pull out the maple syrup (and maybe whip some cream—hey it's the holidays!) for a festive breakfast. #overnightfrenchtoast #overnightfrenchtoastcasserole #. French Toast with Bananas in Verjuice; Fresh Apricots Poached in Sparkling Chardonnay; Fresh Egg Pasta; Fresh Fettuccine with Sugo ; Fresh Figs with Vino Cotto and Crème Fraiche; Fresh Packham Pear, Jamon & Walnut Salad with Pear Cider Dressing; Fresh Pea and Buttermilk Soup; Fresh Pear & Blue Cheese Tarts Fresh Raspberry and Sangiovese Verjuice Cake; Frozen Peach Yogurt Parfait; Fruit Mince. Hot Cross Buns with Marmalade Glaze.
If you find this French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.