Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns recipe. To cook palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns you only need 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Provide For of Palak and Corn Tikki :.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled palak puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed corn.
- Get 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bread crums.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of maida/1tbsp cornflour for thick paste.
- Get As required of Bread crumbs to coat at end.
- Provide As required of Oil for frying.
- Use For of Burger Buns :.
- Get 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get For of Salsa :.
- You need 1/2 of sliced green capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced red capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 of sliced tomatoes without seeds.
- You need As required of Cheese for burger.
- Get As required of Any type of mayonise to apply.
Steps to make Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Let's Start with Palak and corn Tikki, mix all the above ingredients and form a good mixture to form a tikki of that mixture and keep it aside. Now take 2tbsp maida and 1tbsp cornflour then add some water into it and form a semi-thick paste, also take bread crumbs into another plate. Now dip tikki in this maida mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this process for two times for very tikki. Now heat up the oil for frying and gently fry all this tikkis and the tikkis are ready..
- For burger buns you can also use readymade ones if you want to. Now take a bowl add add yeast and little bit of water then mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for it to get activate. After 10 mins take another bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, yeast and knead it to a dough. Keep the dough aside for 20 min to let it rise and after 20 mins knead it again then give it a shape and transfer it to a baking tray and bake it..
- For salsa either placing raw vegetable directly into the burger, try it this way it is amazingly good. Here mix all the above ingredients in a bowl add some salt, black pepper, jeera powder, lemon juice, coriander. Mix all this properly and keep it aside..
- Merging all the elements, take your burger bun. Cut into half and toast with butter on a pan, apply any mayonise you want and put some salsa on it. Keep your burger tikki then add some grated cheese and cover it and you can serve with some salsa on side..
- Note- Check steps for making buns.
Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. · lasooni palak recipe, lehsuni palak, palak lasooni, garlic spinach curry with step by step photo/video. spinach based curry with the good amount of garlic. Homemade Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns Why buy hamburger buns when you can make your own? Perfect for any kind of summer sandwich! No store-bought bun can compare with rustic, wheaty, homemade burger buns like these. These whole wheat burger buns are soft yet dense enough to hold up to a burger + toppings without falling apart.
If you find this Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.