Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn on the cob with cajun spice recipe. To make corn on the cob with cajun spice you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice:
- You need 2 of corn on the cob.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of CAJUN SPICE MIX.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of fennnel powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
Instructions to make Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice:
- CAJUN SPICE.
- mix all spice or buy ready to used cajun spice seasoning adding ratio more or less depending on your taste preferences.
- STEAM CORN.
- fill up waters on a pan and put corn on the steamer plate for 15 minute.
- apply butter on the corn and springkle dash of cajun mix spice and serve immediately.
- BELOW IS ANOTHER WAY TO ENJOY CORN ON THE COB https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/428589-corn-on-the-cob-with-butter-and-salt.
Follow these steps for the best way boil We share information with third parties such as advertisers, ad-tech providers and others ("Vendors") on the basis of consent and/or legitimate interest. Add corn and return to boiling. Corn on the Cob with Chive Butter. Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Spiced Corn. Cajun Spiced Corn. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
If you find this Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.