Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Golden Sweet Corn Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Sweet Corn Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Sweet Corn Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden sweet corn bread recipe. To cook golden sweet corn bread you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Golden Sweet Corn Bread:
- Take 2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 2 Cups of Corn Meal.
- Get 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- Take 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Sea Salt.
- Take 7 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Get 2 Cups of Milk.
- Use 2/3 Cups of Unsalted Butter, room temperature.
Steps to make Golden Sweet Corn Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Grease 9" baking dish..
- Combine flour, corn meal, sugars, salt, and baking powder..
- Cut in butter..
- Completely mix in milk and eggs..
- Allow batter to sit for about 20 minutes. (This is important for flavor and moisture).
- Stir. Scrape into prepared baking dish..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Serve hot, or allow to cool.
If you find this Golden Sweet Corn Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.