Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Blueberry Quick Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry Quick Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Quick Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry quick bread recipe. You can have blueberry quick bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Quick Bread:
- Use 1/2 cup of + 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of fine sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of veg.oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Aluminum free baking powder.
- Get 1/8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh blueberry.
Steps to make Blueberry Quick Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Combine egg, maple syrup, veg. oil, lemon juice, salt, and fine sugar till blended well. Then, add in 1/2 cup flour and baking powder..
- Mix blueberries with 1/4 cup flour till every blueberry coat with flour. Then, gently fold blueberries into the batter..
- Pour batter into an 8 in* 4 in* 2 in loaf pan (put a cookie sheet on the bottom and brush oil on the pan), bake for 45-60 minutes or till a toothpick out of the cake center without wet batter..
- Cool bread in the pan for 5-10 minutes then transfer it to the wire rack. Wait till the bread completely cool down. Slice and serve..
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. The batter is made with yoghurt which makes this loaf lovely and moist, and all you need.
If you find this Blueberry Quick Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.