Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner recipe. You can have mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Use of ● For The Meatloaf Mixture.
- Provide 1 Pound of Fresh Lean Ground Pork.
- Use 1 Pound of 80/20 Fresh Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Au Jus Extract.
- Take 1 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon.
- Get 1 Package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Take of ● For The EZ Mashed Potatoes.
- Get 2 of Trays Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best brand out there].
- Prepare 2 Jars of Heinz Homestyle Brown Gravy.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Sweet Corn.
- You need 2 Cans of Del Monte Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Sweet Salted Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Garlic Bread.
- Get of Side Salads.
Steps to make Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Mix everything together well. Pack meat in a translucent pan tightly. No air gaps. Create wells to the sides just in case any fat wants to boil over. Dash top with black pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Bake meatloaf at 350° for 1.5 hours. Allow meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving. Top with hot gravy..
- Au Jus extract pictured..
- Season and heat your corn..
- Heat your gravy as well. Back in the day, our mothers used packet gravy. I would not recommend it unless you really like a heavy salt content..
- Heat your mashed potatoes. Man oh man is this a good brand! You'll want this! No mess – no fuss!.
- Garlic bread pictured. Just oven heat as per manufacturer's directions..
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
Food Crazed Recipe, Balsamic Pepper Jack Stuffed Meatloaf, Instant Download, Dinner Recipe, Farmhouse Recipe Printable, Meatloaf. Episode summary, trailer and screencaps; guest stars and main cast list; and more. We don't have a summary for Meatloaf Dinner yet. Hang in there, or go ahead and contribute one. Download Meatloaf dinner stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
If you find this Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.