Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. To make mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce you only need 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Use of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- Provide of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Use of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- Get of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Take 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- Provide 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- Use 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Provide 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Get 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Get 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Get 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- Provide 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Instructions to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.