Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 40 clove roasted garlic spread recipe. You can have mike's 40 clove roasted garlic spread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Take of 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Use 40 clove of Fresh Shucked Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil [fine chopped].
- Get to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- Get of Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need 2 of Sheets Tinfoil.
- Prepare of Bread Options.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Toasted French Baguette Bread.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- You need of Options.
- Provide 1 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Take 2 sheets of tinfoil and place everything in the Roasted Garlic section except for your sun dried tomatoes [sun dried tomatoes will lose flavor with longer cook times] in it and wrap up tightly..
- Slice your bread and lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Place bread on same cookie sheet as garlic. Bake bread until crispy. About 8 minutes. Bake garlic for 30 to 40 minutes at 350°. Or, until soft..
- Smash garlic with a fork or potato masher..
- Fine chop sun dried tomatoes and add to smashed garlic. Mix well..
- Serve immediately and smear on French Baguette Bread or quality crackers. Roasted Garlic Triskets are fabulous with this sweet and salty dip. And, I don't even like Triskets!.
Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and spread on the bread just like butter. Spread the rest of the butter on the outside, all over the chicken. Put the chicken and garlic cloves back in the skillet, spooning some of the gravy on the chicken, and serve! How to Roast Garlic, Roasted Garlic Mash roasted garlic cloves and add to potatoes, soups, and salad dressings or spread directly on bread. #roastedgarlic #garlic #culinaryhill. "Roasted" Garlic.
If you find this Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.