Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you be happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's escargots à la bourguignonne & parsley salad recipe. To cook mike's escargots à la bourguignonne & parsley salad you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad:
- Take of ● For The Seafood.
- Use 2 Pound of Bag Raw Jumbo Snails [your choice on type].
- Provide of ● For The Garlic Herb Butter Sauce.
- You need 1 Cube of Kerrygold Garlic Herbed Butter [more if needed room temp].
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Use of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shallots Or Chives [fine minced].
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges [for serving + 1 tbsp juice for butter sauce].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Quality Chardonnay.
- Prepare of ● For The Parsley Salad [meant to cut richness of butter sauce].
- Use 4 Cups of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get of ● For The Breads & Kitchen Equipment.
- Provide 1 of Fresh Baguette Or French Loaf [sliced thin & oven toasted].
- Use as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat bread].
- Get 1 of Set Snail Tongs & Picks [for two].
- Use 1 of LG Cookie Sheet [lined with non-stick tin foil].
- Use 1 of Butter Brush.
Steps to make Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad:
- Make your simple Parsley Salad beforehand. Mix well and refrigerate..
- Cut snails from vacuumed sealed bags..
- Rinse snails under warm water and pat dry..
- Slice and toast your baguette or French slices with a light brush of garlic olive oil..
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or, until crispy. 2nd floor of a scolville pansey I.
- Sliced toasted French Loaf pictured. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy..
- Place everything in the ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce section in a pot and simmer for 3 minutes. Then, fill the insides of your snails with your warmed butter mixture..
- Place snails in fridge for 20 minutes. Or, until butter mixture has solidified. Place snails on a cookie sheet. Heat oven to 350° and bake snails for 13 to 15 minutes depending upon size. Or, just look for bubbles and you'll know they're done..
- Serve with chilled Parsley Salad, lemon wedges, toasted Baguette or French slices, any of your reserved butter mixture and, a quality Chardonnay. Garnish with fine chopped parsley or chives. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.