Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy body. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez broiled lobster tails recipe. To cook mike's ez broiled lobster tails you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails:
- Provide of Seafood.
- Take 2 of 8 oz Lobster Tails [de-thawed].
- Use of Lobster Butter Marinade.
- Use 2 stick of Tillamook Salted Butter [melted or, you can clarify].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder – Old Bay Seasoning – Lemon Pepper – White Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get of Lobster Toppers.
- Take 1 dash of Paprika – Lemon Pepper – Dried Parsley.
- Get of Kitchen Equipment.
- Get 1 medium of Broil / Oven Safe Pan.
- Prepare 1 of Meat Thermometer.
- Use 1 large of Chefs Sheers.
- Provide 1 of Sharp Knife.
- Provide 1 of Pair Tongs.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails:
- Turn on and preheat oven broiler. Heat & mix Lobster Butter Marinade..
- Fully de-thaw lobster tails in fridge overnight, in the sink with water or microwave at 30% for a minute or two. Watch tails VERY closely if de-thawing in microwave and make certain they never cook, only de-thaw. After de-thaw, rinse tails under cold water and dab dry..
- Using a large, sharp set of Chefs sheers, carefully cut down the center of the lobster shells without cutting into the lobster itself. Also, do not cut all the way down to the tails. Stop about 1/2" from the base. Rinse any broken shells from your tails and dab dry again..
- Carefully lift the lobster meat upwards, out of its shell and, above the shell without pulling it all the way out. The meat should still be attached at the base but lifted above the shell and resting gently on top. ° With a sharp knife, butterfly [or slit] the lobster meat open but don't cut the lobster meat all the way through. See #2 photo below..
- At this point, know that you can add pre-cooked / microwaved Stove Top Stuffing to the area directly beneath your lifted lobster meat If you choose to do so, pack your precooked stuffing in the base of your shells tightly and high up and bake or broil as listed. My kids always adore that crazy easy option..
- Lightly spray the bottom of an oven safe pan or brush on Butter Marinade and place lobster tails inside. [The tails can dry and stick to the base of pan] Liberally drizzle tails with marinade and then sprinkle lobster meat with Paprika, Lemon Pepper and dried Parsley on top to taste..
- Broil [525°] tails uncovered on the top rack in the oven for approx 5-6 minutes for 8 oz or 10 minutes per pound. You'll know when they're fully cooked as your lobsters internal temperature will be 145°F. ° If choosing to BAKE your tails, heat oven to 425° and bake about 1 minute per ounce as a general rule. An 8 ounce tail should take 7-8 minutes. Quickly drizzle your Butter Marinade on top of tails while they're broiling or baking but make it quick. You won't want to lose any of your ovens heat..
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Be careful not to over cook your tails. Your lobster will be chewy or rubbery if you accidently do. Again, use your thermometer and look for 145° F. Remember, a $2.00 cooking thermometer is definitely worth your investment when serving lobster..
- Melt or clarify additional butter and add to what's left of your lobster marinade for serving if needed. Or, you can melt plain butter without your seasoned marinade. Either way, serve your tails with butter on the side and garnish your plates with fresh parsley and lemon slices..
- See the questions area for directions on grilling your lobster tails. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.