Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini lobster potato rolls recipe. You can have mini lobster potato rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Lobster Potato Rolls:
- Use 1 of Cooked Lobster Tail.
- Use 3 of Small Potato Rolls.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of (or to taste) Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip).
- You need 1/2 cup of (or as needed) Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika or Smoked Paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Use 1 tbsp of (or to taste) Butter.
Steps to make Mini Lobster Potato Rolls:
- Crack open tail of lobster and extract the meat (if not already done). Cut lobster tail meat into small chunks..
- Put lobster meat into bowl along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, 3 1/4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and mix..
- Grab 3 small potato rolls and cut them in half, on the sides, without cutting completely through them..
- Melt near a tablespoon of butter into a pan..
- Place the rolls in the pan. Toast them (split side down) in the pan for around 1 minute (the toasting part depends on how much you would like for your bread to be toasted so the time can vary)..
- After toasting, place split rolls on plate and fill each one with the lobster meat mixture..
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each roll. If you have any left over lemon juice in the squeezed lemon, garnish rolls by squeezing a little bit of lemon juice over them..
If you find this Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.