Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot crab & lobster dip recipe. To cook hot crab & lobster dip you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- You need 2-8 oz of packs of cream cheese.
- Provide 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- Provide 1/4 c of mayo.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 pack of immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- You need 1 pack of immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- Use 1 (8 oz) of bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard.
Instructions to make Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc…..
This fondue is filling enough to. Set aside the popcorn and other potato chips and throw this hot dip together – goes great with pita chips or crostini bread. Classic Hot Crab Dip For A Crowd. Hot crab dip is best, well, hot. Although I've been known to nosh on leftovers straight from the fridge the next day.
If you find this Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.