Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Lobster Tail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a superb protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lobster tail recipe. To cook simple lobster tail you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Lobster Tail:
- Provide 1 of Fresh lobster tails.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of butter.
Steps to make Simple Lobster Tail:
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water.
- Add lobster tails to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook time: Simmer 1 minute per 1oz. So if your lobster tail is 5oz, leave in for 5 minutes. (This does not increase by quantity, if you are boiling 4 lobster tails, all at 5oz each, time in water will remain 5 minutes)..
- As the lobster tails simmer, slice your lemon into 4 slices, and melt your butter in the microwave for 1 minute..
- Pull your lobster tails from water and use kitchen shears to cut them long ways. You just want to cut the shell, you can use a knife to cut the lobster evenly and spread apart for your butterfly effect. Do not cut all the way to the bottom shell, just a nice gentle slice ontop to spread apart the lobster will work nicely..
If you find this Simple Lobster Tail recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.