Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to be in a better mood. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer recipe. To make mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Get of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get 1 Cup of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- Use of ● For The Sauce777.
- Provide 30 oz of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Oregeno.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- Use 1 tsp of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Pure Honey.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Use as needed of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Wine [heated].
- Get to taste of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.
Season and serve, scattered with a few basil leaves. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook, flipping once, until cooked. For a more interactive experience, bring the plated pasta and warm oil to the table, and then allow each person to. These tasty BBQ appetizers are perfect for a summer cookout or party and will keep guests happy until you are ready to serve the mains.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.