Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Spice Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Spice Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Spice Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. In order to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican spice salad recipe. You can cook mexican spice salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Spice Salad:
- Use 1 cup of diced red bell pepper (or any sweet pepper).
- Use 1 cup of diced green pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of diced red onion..
- Use 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of finley chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder (or to taste).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Get pinch of sugar.
Steps to make Mexican Spice Salad:
- In a moderately sized mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, onion, peppers, cilantro & a small pinch of sugar. Allow to rest for 15 minutes..
- Add the sour cream, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, lime juice, salt & pepper. Stir to mix together. Chill for another 15 minutes. Stir again just before serving..
- Can be made up to a day ahead. If the stored salad's dressing separates, add another tablespoon or two of sour cream & stir together..
This Mexican Chopped Salad is the result of a recent trip to the market. I always have fun deciding what to. See more ideas about Recipes, Mexican food recipes, Mexican salads. This versatile Mexican Three Bean Salad is delicious all on its own, tossed in a salad, or stuffed inside tortillas with grilled. This simple salad hits all the right notes: creamy, spicy, salty, and citrusy, just like the beloved Mexican street food dish elote (grilled sweet corn coated in mayo, cotija cheese and spices).
If you find this Mexican Spice Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.