Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Nuts and also various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super simple taco & tostada tips recipe. To make mike's super simple taco & tostada tips you only need 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips:
- You need of ● For The Meat [as needed].
- Provide 80/20 of Ground Beef.
- You need of ● For The Shells [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Flat Tostada Shells.
- Provide of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Fresh Taco Shells.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables Additions & Toppings [all chilled – as needed].
- Take of Taco Bell Seasoning Packe [one for meat – one for refried beans].
- Take of Firm Black Olives [sliced].
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Use of Red Onions [chopped].
- Take of Iceberg Lettuce [shreaded].
- You need of Cabbage [shreaded].
- Take of Shreaded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Provide of Viadailla Onions [chopped].
- Prepare of Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [chopped].
- Prepare of Jalapeños [minced – seeds & membranes removed].
- Use of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges & Juice.
- Get 1 Can of Beef Stock [with sodium].
- Get 2 Cans of Rosarita Refried Beans [one of the better brands].
- Use of Firm Avocados [sliced – lightly drizzled with lime juice].
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [don't use fresh onions].
- Provide of Radishes [sliced].
- Prepare of Sour Cream [add fresh chives if possible].
- Take of Homemade Salsa [see recipe].
- Use of Homemade Green Salsa [see recipe].
- Provide of Homemade Habenero Sauce [see recipe].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Options [all dusted with Taco seasoning].
- Use of Sliced Sirlon.
- Provide of Shreaded Chicken.
- Use of Chopped Shrimp.
Instructions to make Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips:
- Start with 80/20 ground beef. There's no need to strain this specific extra lean blend..
- One of the better, more familiar Americanized pre-fabed Taco Seasoning mixes. This brand is always a REAL time saver. After all, I'm always about the easy if it works!.
- Instead of adding your dry packet seasoning mix into your dry fried ground beef and risk clumping. Or, even adding plain water to moisten and dissolve it. Try using a 1/2 cup + of beef stock for moisture and additional flavor. Mix, steam, simmer and cover..
- Add a good pinch of ground cumin, a dash of Mexican Oregeno, [crushed] fresh ground black pepper, fresh minced garlic and 2 tbsp dehydrated onions. Cover and simmer. Add additional beef stock if need be. Be sure to use dehydrated onions. Believe it or not, they really do make the beef part of the dish..
- Chop fresh chilled shreadded cabbage, lettuce with drizzled lime juice, tomatoes, cilantro, Viadailla onions for sweetness, firm black sliced olives, [hidden under tomatoes] jalapeños with radishes and refrigerate. Make sure all vegetables are super firm, crazy snapy fresh and chilled! It does make a huge difference!.
- For the Stacked Refried Beans. Add a bunch of fresh chopped sweet onions, a 1/2 cup Mexican 3 Cheese, firm tomatoes with no seeds, cilantro leaves, minced garlic, jalapeños, a 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and a dash of your favorite red salsa. Just heat and serve. That's it folks! Easy peasy! No secrets here! You can sauté your vegetables if you want them soft but we don't here in New Mexico..
- Fresh chilled, sliced Avocados drizzled with lime juice for flavor and to keep them from browning..
- Fresh chilled Sour Cream. Add fresh diced chives to it if you have them on hand. They're always appreciated!.
- Fresh homemade guacamole. See my recipe for, Mike's Fiesta Guacamole, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade habenero sauce. See my recipe for, Mike's Garlic Habenero Chili Sauce, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade chilled salsa. See my recipe under, Mike's Authentic Salsa. I received this recipe from a native Mexican in Mexico City when I was a kid. It's clean, pure, crisp and crazy delicious!.
- Homemade chilled Green Salsa. See my recipe for, Mike's Very Verde Salsa, if you'd like. Here in New Mexico we usually employ both red and green salsa on everything we eat. In fact, we typically call it, "Goin' Christmas on their asses!".
- Feel free to check out my, Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip And Spread, if you'd like..
- Queso Fresco Cheese. You will want to crumble it up a bit..
- Fresh shredded Mexican 3 Cheese blend..
- Red Onion and cilantro leaves. always make for a pretty, colorful, delicious garnish..
- You can use fresh lime wedges or lime juice. Your choice. Used mostly to keep fresh ingredients from browning as well as for flavor. Either works just as well. It's up to you!.
- Sliced sirlon, shreaded chicken and shrimp mixed with your basic Taco seasoning goes great with these as well. Just make sure your proteins are hot and your sides are super crispy and chilly! Enjoy!.
And every time I make a recipe
with shrimp, I ask myself why I don't cook with it more often. In addition to being healthy, shrimp cooks in a matter of minutes, making it ideal for fast weeknight dinners. This is our quarantine taco, another simple discovery from our early Inside Days this spring that ticked a miraculous number of boxes at once. Tacos, previously: Crisp Black Bean Tacos with Feta and Slaw, Sweet Potato Tacos, Charred Corn Tacos with Zucchini and Radish Slaw, Taco Torte. Mikes Taco Club is a tiny restaurant in Ocean Beach San Diego, but don't let its size The staff were super friendly and the prices were very reasonable!
If you find this Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.