Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Juicy lamb burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Juicy lamb burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy lamb burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Some grains are actually great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy lamb burger recipe. You can cook juicy lamb burger using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Juicy lamb burger:
- Get 250 gms of Mutton mince.
- Take 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use Few of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of corn flour for binding.
- Get to taste of salt accordingly.
- Take 2-3 of Burger buns.
- You need as required of cheese slices.
- Provide as required of mayonnaise/ sriracha sauce (to make a dip).
- Provide For of potato wedges :.
- Use 3-4 of large potatoes.
Steps to make Juicy lamb burger:
- Wash it thoroughly & cut in wedges shape with skin. Some salt, red chilli, dry herbs, and cornflour Mix mutton mince with all the ingredients written above, make round flat Tikkies out of it and pan fry it in refined oil !! Also known as mutton Chapli kababs !! Keep it on absorbent paper.
- Take a bun, cut it from the center,, apply mayo dip (5 tsp mayonnaise +2 tsp Sriracha sauce + oregano) mix it, also known as burger mayo !!! Apply one cheese slice, then our mutton tikki,,, then apply mayo dip ! Add ons: a slice of cucumber,, lettuce & tomato as per ur choice !!.
- For potato wedges :put cuted wedges in boiling water for 3 mins!! Take out cool it,, then add some salt, red chilli powder, oregano,, coriander powder,, and some cornflour!! Just deep fry it !!!.
This is a juicy lamb burger that you will definitely LOVE 🍔 If this made you even a little hungry, you're definitely going to. Combine chopped shallots and garlic with lamb to form a juicy, protein-packed patty for this delicious lamb gyro burger. And to keep with the Greek theme, top this burger with feta cheese, red onion. If Jimmy Buffet was from Cyprus, this would be his burger! Switch up your burger game with this recipe for a lamb burger topped with herbed yogurt and After tweaking the spice levels and experimenting with patty sizes, he came up with this juicy burger.
If you find this Juicy lamb burger recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.