Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can truly make you feel awful! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cookies with okara and rice flour recipe. You can have healthy cookies with okara and rice flour using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour:
- Use 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 50 grams of Rice flour (Joshinko or rice flour for baking).
- Use 20 grams of Sugar (such as beet sugar and light brown sugar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk (or regular milk).
Steps to make Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour:
- [Preparation] Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put fresh okara, rice flour, and sugar in a bowl and mix with your hands. It will be easier if you weigh the ingredients while putting them in the bowl..
- Add olive oil and continue mixing. It will be crumbly, so don't worry if the mixture is not coming together!.
- Add the soy milk and continue mixing. The dough is ready when it comes together into one piece. Add some oil if it is not coming together..
- Shape the cookies by forming the dough into a ball and then pressing the dough tightly..
- Bake in a 170℃ preheated oven for 30 minutes. The cookies will have a crunchy exterior and chewy interior! It is ready..
- It will be crispy again if you toast it in a oven toaster on the next day..
- "Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145902-super-easy-chewy-rice-flour-banana-cake.
- I made a kinako flavor version too..
- I made a cocoa flavor version too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145905-healthy-okara-rice-flour-cocoa-cookies.
- [Addendum] Here's a smiley version. I drew the face using a tooth pick after shaping..
- "Crispy Version Rice Flour and Okara Cookies".
- "Honey Kinako Okara Cookies for Dieters" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154808-honey-kinako-okra-cookies-for-dieters.
- I also made matcha flavored cookies. It is a Japanese cookie. I used powdered matcha drink mix!.
Gluten-free cookies have been developed using okara and commercial manioc flour. The replacement with okara flour caused a decrease in carbohydrates and an increase in fat and ash content. The moisture content was not significantly affected by the partial replacement of manioc flour. Okra can be cooked in many ways. When stewed or cooked with liquid, okra can get slimy, but there are tricks to minimize that aspect.
If you find this Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.