Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smiley faces cookies with healthy brown rice flour recipe. You can have smiley faces cookies with healthy brown rice flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour:
- Take 12 grams of Brown rice flour.
- Take 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt.
- Take 40 grams of ◆Grapeseed oil.
- Use 50 grams of ◆Honey.
- Prepare 20 grams of ◆Maple syrup.
Instructions to make Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour:
- Prep: Preheat an oven to 170°C. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and combine well with a whisk..
- In another bowl, put the ◆ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk until it emulsifies evenly..
- Pour the step 2 liquid mixture evenly into the bowl with dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix from the bottom..
- Once everything is mixed and you can't see any flour in the mixture, form it into a ball..
- Place plastic wrap on the working surface first, then put the dough on top. Cover with another plastic wrap. Roll the dough into 6 mm thick..
- Remove the top plastic wrap. Cut out into shapes and place them on the baking tray. Bring the left-over dough together again and repeat this process to use up the dough..
- Using the thick end of a bamboo skewer, make eyes on the cookies. And using the edge of a teaspoon, make a smiley mouth on it..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 15-16 minutes..
Mateway Portal To Easy And Healthy Recipes Savory Sesame Brown Rice Ers. Brown Rice Flour Banana Bread The Wannabe Chef. The Best Brown Rice Flour Subsute For Every Use Foods Guy. Blueberry Rice Ins Flour Recipes Cooking On The Side. Prepare a homemade scrub with a half cup of semi-fine rice flour, two tablespoons of gram flour, one-fourth cup of sugar, few drops of coconut oil and four tablespoons of honey.
If you find this Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.