Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to made simple strawberry milk cookies recipe. To make made simple strawberry milk cookies you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 10 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Condensed milk.
- Take 1 of bar Rich strawberry chocolate.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1 of to preference Marshmallows.
Steps to make Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Put powdered sugar in the butter and knead until soft, add condensed milk, and beat with an egg beater..
- Break apart the chocolate, place into a microwave safe container, and microwave for about 40 seconds until it melts..
- Add Step 1 to 2 and mix, add the egg yolk and stir more until it thickens..
- Sift in cake flour, and roughly mix. Cover your hand with a plastic bag and secure at the wrist with rubber bands, and mix until you can no longer see any flour..
- Turn the bag from your other hand inside out and cover the dough with it, and let sit in the fridge for more than 10 minutes..
- Stretch out the dough from the top of the bag, and cut open from the center. Cut into your desired shapes..
- Make the smiley face using a straw. Carve out an ellipse with the straw for the mouth. If excess pieces get stuck, blow from the other side (the pieces will fly so be careful)..
- Fold the bag, stretch it out, and cut out shapes… Bake in an oven preheated to 355°F/180°C for 8 minutes..
- Cut a marshmallow and sandwich it between the cookies (for a 45 mm cookie, cut the marshmallow into about 1/3)..
- Microwave for about 10 seconds while checking on it, and take it out once the top cookie has begun to rise (as if floating), and turn it off. Sandwich together firmly..
If you find this Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.