Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple home-made choco-chip cookies recipe. To make simple home-made choco-chip cookies you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 85 g of unsalted melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..
If you find this Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.