Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Totoro Cookies with Pancake Mix and Simple Ingredients recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Totoro Cookies with Pancake Mix and Simple Ingredients recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to totoro cookies with pancake mix and simple ingredients recipe. You can cook totoro cookies with pancake mix and simple ingredients using 5 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Totoro Cookies with Pancake Mix and Simple Ingredients:
- Prepare 300 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 80 grams of Butter.
- Provide 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
Steps to make Totoro Cookies with Pancake Mix and Simple Ingredients:
- Prep: Cube the butter into 1 cm chunks. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar..
- Add the cubed butter to the pancake mix and sugar. Using a wooden spatula, mix in as if cutting the butter..
- Once the mixture becomes yellow and crumby, it's good. Pour in the milk, and continue cutting the mixture..
- Once the dough looks like this, knead with your hands..
- Once the dough clumps into one ball, it's done..
- Take half of the dough and knead cocoa powder into it..
- Shape the dough into a teardrop..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or your hands..
- Repeat the same procedures with the plain dough, but roll out the dough slightly smaller..
- Lay the plain dough on top of the cocoa dough..
- Shape mini mushrooms for Totoro's ears..
- Stick on the ears and make eyes..
- Stick on the designs for his tummy and a nose..
- Bake for 5-10 minutes in a 180℃ oven..
- Once the cookies are baked, cool, then remove from the tray. The Totoro cookies are done..
- I made Jack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147110-jack-cookies-for-halloween.
- I made Mike from the movie, "Monsters Inc." Here's a recipe to show you how to bake them! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147112-mike-cookies-great-for-halloween.
- I made the Little Green Men from the "Toy Story" series.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147109-great-for-halloween-little-green-men-cookies.
- I made these cut-out cookies from the same recipe..
Get the recipe from Taste and Tell. Whip up a quick batch of chocolate chip cookies with your pancake mix! Get the recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy. These pancakes had to much baking powder and salt. They tasted awful and were flat.
If you find this Totoro Cookies with Pancake Mix and Simple Ingredients recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.