Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour recipe. To make crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour:
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 50 grams of Rice flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Raw cane sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Soy milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of plus ●Olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ●Salt.
Steps to make Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour:
- Heat the okara in a frying pan for 10 minutes until dry and sandy, then leave to cool. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● to a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Add the cooled okara and the rice flour to the mixture and fold in from the bottom. Gather the dough together tightly as if pressing it together..
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag and roll out until 2-3 mm thick. (I used a 20 x 18 cm bag.).
- Using a knife, cut the dough into the cookie shapes. To do this cut 6 lines vertically and 4 lines horizontally, leaving an equal amount of space between each cut. Transfer the cookies to a sheet of baking paper. (When transferring, the cookies may crumble so be very careful!).
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C, then turn the heat down to 160°C and bake for a further 2-3 minutes. Once the cookies are golden they're ready!.
- The cookies are likely to crumble when hot so I recommend leaving them to cool in the oven!.
- The trick to this recipe is to heat up the okara properly. The thinner the cookies, the crunchier they will be! Unfortunately, this means they will break easily, too, so be careful!.
The recipe makes about a gallon of the crunchy snack, which is tasty when Then slather the slices with butter and honey and serve them warm. Cooking with Okara on Your Own. Now, it's your turn to experiment! Okara is the pulp left over from making soymilk. It's full of fiber, and it makes these delicious, low-fat cookies moist.
If you find this Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.