Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & healthy okara banana cookies recipe. To make easy & healthy okara banana cookies you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies:
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎Fresh okara.
- Prepare 75 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Take 75 grams of ◎Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 3 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- Take 1 grams of ◎Baking soda.
- Get 50 grams of ◎Sugar.
- Use 75 grams of Butter (cold).
- Use 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Chopped chocolate.
Steps to make Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies:
- Measure the ingredients. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ingredients in a food processor and mix..
- Cut the cold butter into 1cm cubes and add to Step 2. Mix until crumbly like grated cheese..
- Add the banana and beaten egg, and mix..
- Transfer the dough into a bowl, add the chocolate and mix lightly with a rubber spatula..
- Coat your finger tips with vegetable oil and and arrange the dough on the tray while pressing down to spread it out. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake well until you think you might have over-baked them..
- There you have it!! The healthy okara cookies are done..
Easy Pay Direct is the leading high risk merchant account company. We work with high risk industries, including supplements, CBD, business opportunity, consulting, and more!
If you find this Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.