Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. To cook healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Provide of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- You need of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- Take of Shredded yams.
- Provide of Chopped red onion.
- Provide of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- Take of For the salad dressing:.
- Get 2 of tangerines.
- Take of Salad toppers (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Find healthy, delicious salad dressing recipes including vinaigrettes and low-fat salad dressings. Use this tangy, creamy cilantro-avocado dressing on a salad of romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and black beans, with crumbled tortilla chips or toasted pine nuts on top. Making your own salad dressing at home is an easy and cost-effective alternative to store-bought varieties. Furthermore, it can give you better control of what you're putting on your plate. Healthy homemade salad dressings couldn't be easier!
If you find this Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.