Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chili con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili con carne recipe. You can cook chili con carne using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili con Carne:
- You need 500 g of ground beef.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white or yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of red capsicum, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can (425 g) of crushed or chopped tomato.
- Get 1 can (400 g) of red kidney beans.
- Get 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get of Spice mix.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 4 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 5 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of oregano.
- Use of To serve.
- You need of Steamed rice, tortilla, corn chips.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Get of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Use of Coriander.
Steps to make Chili con Carne:
- Saute garlic and onion until softened. Add capsicum. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Turn heat to high and add beef. Cook until browned all over. Add the spice mix. Saute until fragrant for 2 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to simmer then adjust the heat to low. Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour covered, stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t to the bottom of the pot..
- Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
Peel and finely chop the onions, garlic, carrots and celery – don't worry about the technique, just chop away until fine. Halve the red peppers, remove the stalks and seeds and roughly chop. The dish known simply as Chili in the US and Canada is known as Chilli Con Carne here in Australia and in the UK. It looks like Bolognese and is cooked like Bolognese – except there's a load of Tex-Mex spices added. It tastes like a saucy version of the good ole' beef mince taco filling we all know and love (that.
If you find this Chili con Carne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.