Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tony’s Chili con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tony’s Chili con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tony’s chili con carne recipe. To make tony’s chili con carne you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tony’s Chili con Carne:
- Use 1 kg of minced beef.
- Get 2 of x red onions.
- Use 2 of x garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of x red Pepper.
- Use 1 of x spring Onion.
- Provide 8 of x cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of x Bitburger beer.
- Provide 1 of x teaspoon Demerara sugar.
- Provide 1 of x small piece of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Maggie sauce.
- Take 1 of x Lemon.
- Take 1 of x Lime.
- You need of Indian Chili powder.
- Get 2 of x dried chili 🌶.
- Use of Chili Panca (spice).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Sweet Paprika.
- Get of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need 1 of small cup of red wine.
- Take 1 of x tomato purée.
- Provide of Grated parmigiana cheese.
- Prepare 2 of x cups of Basmati rice.
- Provide pods of Cardamom.
- You need of Star anise.
Instructions to make Tony’s Chili con Carne:
- Start by getting prepared! Chop up the vegetables (quite small).
- Heat up your pot add a small amount of olive oil. If your pan isn’t non- stick add a little more. Add your beef and cook until browned. Then add a cup of beer to the beef and let it simmer mix in with the beef. (I like to drink the rest 😉).
- Add salt and pepper. And a small amount of wine and mix thoroughly. Then add your chopped veggies. (not the tomato’s yet!) and mix in. Add a tablespoon of Sweet Paprika and a very small amount of smoked Paprika to the beef. Add one teaspoon Indian chili powder, chili panca.
- Add tomato Purée and the cherry tomatoes and refill the purée bottle with water and add to the beef. Mix in. As soon as it starts to bubble turn down the heat on low..
- Add lemon juice and two finely chopped dried chilies with half a teaspoon of cumin..
- Chop up one small piece of the dark chocolate and squeeze one lime wedge into the beef. Taste and add salt and or pepper if needed. It should be full of flavors and the heat of the chili will come after..
- Add 2 cups of rice to a sieve and wash thoroughly then add to pot with Lid. Then with same cup add 3 cups of water put in star anis and crushed cardamom seeds and season with salt and pepper. Bring the rice to the boil then turn it back down to low heat and place on the lid. Let it cook for 10- 12 minutes. Remove star anis and cardamom seeds..
- When the rice is finished you can serve ! Finish the plate with the grated parmigiana cheese 🧀.
Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. Recette Chili con carne facile : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation. This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic. This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. Today I'm going back to basics and re-making an old favourite: Chilli Con Carne.
If you find this Tony’s Chili con Carne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.