Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beef & Nian Gao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef & Nian Gao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef & nian gao recipe. To cook spicy beef & nian gao you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Shaved Steak.
- Prepare Handful of Nian Gao.
- You need of Long Hot Peppers.
- Provide of Sm. Onion.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 5 of Spice Powder.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper (or white if you have it).
- Provide Splash of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Hot Chilli Oil.
- Get of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- Prepare of Cornstarch/Water Solution.
Instructions to make Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Get your veggies in order. (The asparagus was a side dish. Disregard that). Season your meat with the spices, a clove of garlic and a 2 count of chilli oil. Go easy on the 5 spice, it can be overwhelming. A couple shakes goes a long way..
- Bust out the Nian Gao and get some water boiling. Get a good handful and separate them so they’re not stuck together when boiling. You’re going to add that to the boiling water when you start stir frying your veggies..
- Get some canola oil in your pan and add in the garlic, onion and peppers. Heat the veggies with a little salt and pepper. Once they’re good and fragrant, which will be fast, add in the beef. Let that cook for a minute and add a touch of soy sauce. By now, the nian gao should be floating. Add it into your pan and mix well..
- Take a couple ladles of the nian gao water and add it into the stir fry. Mix. Add dissolved cornstarch and water to it and mix until the liquid has thickened..
- Top with green onions and a little chilli oil. Serve with rice and your choice of sides..
Update: the hoisin sauce is quite sweet, so you might start off with just a little and. Beef raised without antibiotics and without added hormones. Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor Bowl NoodlesQuick and Easy Meal. I usually add less water than the directions call for so it's less soupy and the spices are more concentrated and well, spicy. Get the recipe for Spicy Ground Beef.
If you find this Spicy Beef & Nian Gao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.