Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Edamame & Bacon Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame & Bacon Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame & bacon potato salad recipe. You can have edamame & bacon potato salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Edamame & Bacon Potato Salad:
- Provide 3 of Potatoes (200 g).
- You need 50 grams of Edamame.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon or ham (30 g).
- Take 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Edamame & Bacon Potato Salad:
- Boil the potatoes. If using bacon, soak in hot water for a short time. If using frozen bacon, microwave in the refrigerator. Throw away the liquid..
- Cut and prepare the edamame and bacon. If you really want a bright color for the edamame, set 1/3 aside and mix them in at the end..
- Once the potatoes have boiled, drain the water. Return them to the same unwashed pot. The excess moisture will evaporate. Don't turn on the heat..
- Mash the potatoes in the pot..
- Once they have cooled, season with salt and pepper. Add the edamame and bacon, and stir them in. Add the mayonnaise and mix..
- Serve on a dish and it's done..
- And another user made a variation using Japanese mustard mayo. Be careful not to add too much..
Edamame are green soybeans that are often served as an appetizer in Japanese restaurants. Here's everything you need to know about these delicious nutrient dense beans along with how to cook them. Edamame, or immature soybean, is one of the most popular foods in Japanese cuisine. While edamame has been widely praised for the bulk of vitamins and nutrients it supposedly possesses, it. Find the best recipes from across the web.
If you find this Edamame & Bacon Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.