Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado & vine ripened tomato crostini (small bites) recipe. To cook avocado & vine ripened tomato crostini (small bites) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites):
- Provide 1 of french baguette, 1cm slices and slightly toasted or griddled.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, peeled a cut in half (optional).
- Prepare 4 of ripe avacados, mashed.
- You need 1 of red pepper, 1 green pepper & 1 yellow pepper, finally chopped.
- Take 1 handful of coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
- Get of Juice 1 lime.
- Use of Vine ripened tomatoes, sliced.
Instructions to make Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites):
- Slice the baguette at 1cm on an angle. Toast slightly on a griddle or in the toaster..
- Cut the garlic in half and rub over the warm toast..
- Slice the tomato and put onto the bread..
- Mash the avocado, and add the chopped coriander, lime juice and a sprinkle of salt, mix well then add this on top of the tomato. Finally chop the peppers and add these also..
- Pierce bread with a cocktail stick with the addition of an olive..
- Make up a variety of toppings including, tuna, roasted red peppers, peeled prawns, salmon, olive tapenade, finally chopped mushrooms, salted cod, antipasti, anchovies, cold meats etc etc..
Avo toast is just the start. Avocados are called a superfood for good reason: they're like the comic book heros of fruits! Avocados contribute unsaturated "good" fats, and good fats can help the body. Avocado embryos at early developmental stages fail to germinate, probably due to incomplete histodifferentiation and the absence of storage products. We rank the benefit-rich avocado as one of the top five healthiest foods.
If you find this Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.